Ottawa contemporary artist, abstract, impressionist, and mixed media.
A self-taught artist with over 17 years of studio experience in oil and mixed media. Started painting In 1999, taking her first course in mixed media at the visual art center here in Ottawa , Canada and what has started as an interest had become a big part of her life. Creating and exploring art that is true to her own quest for creative impression and expression, balancing reality with freedom. "I simply paint what I see and what evokes certain feelings and emotions it's reflections of my soul". Manal's painting sometime touches on emotions, sometime on dreams or simply what touches her from immediate and visible surroundings. Each piece of her work is unique and represents a special-moment. Her passion for abstract and contemporary paintings brings an emotional freedom and chromatic world to contemporary art. "my love of life and colors are my inspiration".
- "NATURALLY CANADA" EXHBITION PROMONADE ART EAST SHENKMAN ART CENTRE IN CELEBRATION OF CANADA'S 150TH BIRTHDAY.
- "OMMA" Ottawa Mixed Media Artists Juried Art Exhibition "Artist with Attitude"at Shenkman AOE Gallery from April 20/- May16/2017.
- Art& Parcel - a holiday Art sale ottawa art gallery at 2 Daly street . Ottawa. ART Rental and Sales presents its annual holiday sale, featuring original photographs, paintings, drawings, ceramics, cards, jewellery and textiles.
- "Big show" on promenade Art East Shenkman art centre . Aug 25- oct 18/ 2016.
- "INVESTORS GROUP GALLERY KANATA" OMMA JURIED SHOW JULY/2015- May 2016.
- ARTEAST 25 ANNIVERSARY GROUP SHOW AT FRANCOIS DUPUIS GALLERY MAY 19 - JUNE 22 2015.
- INVESTORS GROUP GALLERY KANATA" MAY 1/ 2015 - SEP /2015 OMMA JURIED EXHIBITION.
- " VISUAL ASSEMBLY' ART SHOW. OAG ANNEX GALLERY, OTTAWA. october 18 2014 - Jan 4/2015. Vernissage Nov 6th at 5:30 at 110 Laurier west Ottawa, Ont.
- "ART AND PARCEL" Annual holiday show at OAG 2 \daily Ave Ottawa, Ont. Nov 22 2014 - Jan 4 2015
- "TRICOLOUR EXHIBITION" Juried group show at Allaiance Francies Gallery at 352 MaClaren street, Ottawa. From NOV/12- Dec 15/2014. vernissage Dec 12 2015.